Bringing You News On Accessibility And Education
Continual Engine exhibited in the 37th Annual CSUN Assistive Technology Conference 2022, held between March 14 to 18, 2022, at Anaheim, California, and co-presented with George Mason University on The Role of Champions in Accessibility Technology Innovation.
- Korey Singleton, ATI Manager George Mason University
- Rajiv Narayana, CLO Continual Engine US LLC
- Vijayshree Vethantham, Vice-President, Partner Engagements Continual Engine US LLC
II. COMPANY UPDATES
1. Continual Engine wins Gold and Bronze at the 2021 Brandon Hall Group Excellence in Technology Awards
Continual Engine, a trusted leader in delivering innovative and scalable learning and accessibility solutions, is pleased to announce it has won the coveted Brandon Hall Group gold award in the category of Excellence in Diversity and Inclusion Innovation and a bronze award in the Excellence in Learning Management Technology for Small and Medium-Sized Businesses category.
The gold award recognizes the company’s solution InvictaTM in joint partnership with one of the largest publishers in the world, Pearson Education. InvictaTM is a transformative platform which leverages advanced artificial intelligence (AI) techniques, like deep learning and computer vision, to automate the authoring of accurate, high quality alternate text (alt text) for diverse images in STEM, computer science, accounting and other disciplines.
An expert-in-the-loop feature enables review of the alt text output by subject matter experts, or accessibility specialists. InvictaTM can process hundreds of images in a matter of minutes, which makes it a scalable, efficient, and compelling solution for organizations, individuals, and educational institutions seeking affordable solutions for accessibility and ADA compliance.
“We are privileged to receive this recognition by the Brandon Hall Group for providing the best-in-class artificial intelligence (AI)-enabled solutions that address digital accessibility and e-Learning”, says Mousumi Kapoor, Founder & CEO, Continual Engine. “As a company dedicated towards providing transformative solutions that enable equal access to all, this recognition is truly an honor and a motivator for us to reimagine and innovate the future”.
2. GSV CUP Elite 200
III. NEWS ARTICLES:
1. The Hidden Image Descriptions Making the Internet Accessible
2. Mindset Matters: How Businesses Must Analyze Real-Time Trends to Grasp the Breadth of the Disability Economy
3. Website Accessibility Considerations for Private Institutions of Higher Education
4. ADA Title III Federal Lawsuit Filings Hit an All-Time High
Seyfarth Synopsis: Plaintiffs Continue Filing ADA Title III Lawsuits in Record Numbers with no Sign of Stopping.