- Continual Engine’s Chief Learning Officer, Rajiv Narayana, predicts better designed, inclusive learning as the next trend, while emphasizing the need for a mindset shift to bridge the digital divide caused by the pandemic.
- A summary of upcoming events and past events attended or hosted by Continual Engine.
- A collection of insightful and thought-provoking blogs focusing on challenges experienced by people with disabilities, particularly the visually impaired, highlighting the need for more attention and action to address accessibility challenges in various areas of life.
- The latest news related to accessibility and inclusion which includes a smart-glove, redesigned Disneyland, and Amazon Prime Video's new accessibility feature.
I. The Future of Accessibility and Continual Engine’s Commitment
A note from Continual Engine’s Advisor and Chief Learning Officer, Rajiv Narayana
II. Upcoming Events
1. Join Continual Engine's Upcoming Webinar With Web Accessibility Specialist Sarah Stricker
Continual Engine is excited to announce our upcoming webinar featuring IAAP-certified Web Accessibility Specialist, Sarah Stricker, from ansrsource. Join us on Thursday, June 15, 2023, for an informative webinar session on the topic, “Prepping PDFs for Accessibility”. In a hands-on session, Sarah will share best practices, tools, and tips for making documents more accessible simply by starting with accessibility in mind. Sarah brings extensive experience in instructional design and educational technology, and her session will provide valuable insights for anyone looking to create more accessible content.
2. Continual Engine Is Exhibiting And Attending The AHEAD 2023 Conference In Portland, Oregon
Continual Engine’s Senior Vice-President of Growth & Strategy, Vijayshree (‘VJ’) Vethantham, will be joining the AHEAD 2023 conference to explore trends and the most effective practices in accessible communications. We are eager to share our insights and knowledge with others and learn from the experiences of our peers, as we work together to create innovative solutions for our clients.